Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas 2011

We went to spend Christmas with my mommy and family this year. 
This is my twin cousins holding my twin babies! My Grandaddy has been asking for a pic of the 4 of them.
 Sk loves this hat she got from her Nana and Grandaddy.
 These are outfits I made them and gave them for Christmas! Cute huh?
 The girls playing with their big cousin Brooke.
 I feel like I was always running around doing something the whole time we were there and I really didn't get many good pics. I don't even have any of Mom and Grandaddy.
 This is me and my big sister. We made dinner together and talked about my daddy. We even made up a new shot!!
 They are waiting to go see my Grammy. I am so happy these three got to meet her. It had been several years since I had seen her.
 Al fell asleep waiting. As much as we try to keep them on regular schedule traveling always messes up their schedule.
 Sk hugging the rocking horses Nana gave them. They are scared of them. Haha!
 This was back home. They love their chairs Santa brought them. I just had to share this cute pic.
I wish I would have taken more pics of everyone. I just get so busy with the girls but I have to do better.

2 comments:

  1. Jarah I hate to post this here but I don't have your email. Check out this post... http://thereisnoplacelikehomemade.blogspot.com/2012/01/bloggers-choice-fat-quarter-bundle.html

    I didn't want you to miss out on this opportunity if you have time to do it. You could win some awesome fabric if they choose yours. all the details are in the post. If you enter good luck!!

    I am still in love with the girls chairs! I would love an adult size one for my sewing room. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girl! Sorry I never responded to this. I haven't had a lot of time to blog lately. Ugh it's so hard to make time. Anyway i never did this. Did you win? Here is m email address: jarahleah@gmail.com.... Oh and here is my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/FrickAndFracks... I meant to email you the link forever ago... Let me know what you think:)

      Delete