Monday, June 4, 2012

2nd Birthday Pics

   Okay guys, I promised to post more pics from Al and Sk's Barney Birthday Bash so here it goes:)


Check out their shoes! I love their style!

This one was attached to her daddy all day.

Daddy with his precious baby girls!

Sweet face!

Bless her. She is mad bc we wouldn't give her a cupcake.

Jack and Grace!
Aunt Kk and Sk!

Elmo!

This was when we were singing happy birthday. She was kicking and having a little fit lol.  Poor baby!

I had to help baby Al blow her candles out!

Daddy helped baby Sk!

She finally got that cupcake she had been waiting for all day!



Nom nom!

Thinking hard.

They really love Elmo! Thanks Aunt Heather!

Seth helped them open presents! Such a sweet big cousin!

Of course mommy helped too:)

This sweet girl is always trying to share:)

My sweet family! LOVE!!

We are cute! 

Jack and G swimmin'...

Do you like their matching raincoats? I am loving those bellies hehe!!

I could just eat them up I love them so!

Silly daddy/ Uncle J!
 
Sk helping her self to a snack before bed!

She is looking for something to get in to....

Loving their jammies that they got for their birthday!

   Well folks, that just about sums up my babies' 2nd birthday party (tear). I will post a video of the birthday song as soon as I track it down. I was a slacker and hardly took any pics myself this year, much less a video. I am a lucky gal to have such a sweet SIL for taking all these wonderful pics for me. Thanks Kk!

   Folks, throwing a party is hard work. I struggled getting every thing finished by the time the party started. Thank goodness for the wonderful friends and family I have for helping me finish everything up as they arrived to the party. Hopefully, they won't all be scared to come back next year for fear I'll put them to work haha!!

2 comments:

  1. girl...would not miss a party that you are throwing!!! Everything looked great! ;ove you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Already planning next year', haha!!! I feel the same way about parties you throw! Can't wait till Jack's! Love you!

      Delete