Friday, June 1, 2012

Barney Birthday Bash

   Hi all!! I'm sorry I have been gone for sooooo long. I just get busy and caught up chasing two year olds. Boy, do they run me ragged! Anyway, I have decided that since half the year is almost over (wow!) that I would make a half year resolution to blog once weekly. My girls are growing up WAY too fast! I need to document these precious moments before they are grown up and start driving and high school and college AHHHHHH! Why does time seem to fly even faster when you have children?


 Okay on with the post! My little Frick and Frack turned two about a month ago. Seriously, weren't they just born yesterday? Haha! So I decided to have a Barney birthday bash since they LOVE Barney or "Bop" as they call him. 


Made by yours truly  for my special little angels. Sis in law did the applique. Check out our shops. You can get to hers from her blog. 

Timeline from birth until now.

Close-up.

Tissue paper flower garland found on Pinterest

 See those little cuties? They are my nephews!


 Party favors!

This was a quick wreath I made a couple of hours before the party.

This idea also came from pinterest

She gets one too!

Labels and cupcake toppers that we made! I ordered these and the invitations from Nevindigiprints on etsy. She was awesome to work with. 

These water bottle labels were ordered from Nevindigiprints too!

Josh, my bf Heather and I made this cupcake stand. I got the idea from pinterest but changed it up a bit. I used some items from our stash of recyclables that our recycle center doesn't take:/ I was happy to give those items another life!

Do you see that hand at the bottom? Poor baby (Sk) tried so hard to get a cupcake! 

Homemade (from a box hehe!) cupcakes. Heather helped!

We had pb and j's (Barney's favorite), ham and cheese sand, (skinny) taco dip, rainbow fruit tray, a veggie tray and spinach cheese balls
Birthday girls!

    I have lots more pics from this awesome partay but I think I will save that for the next post. For now I hope you enjoyed all the decor and food pics! Oh and especially those sweet little faces at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment