Sunday, July 3, 2011

Aleah and Sophie's 1st 4th of July

   Last year for the 4th, we went to one of my best friend's mom's house. Aleah and Sophie had just turned 2 months old. This was there 1st time going "swimming". Here are a few  pics from that day.


Sweet daddy and Sophie
Al and me
Al and me in the pool
Sweet baby girl!
Sophie with Heather
Sophie!
Ashley with both babies before bed.

   Weren't they completely adorable in their tiny swimsuits and their little ducky towels! They were sleeping all the time at that age. Except for the night before the 4th, they kept Josh and I awake until 10 am the next day. Seriously we were working off two hours of sleep. I can't help but miss those days. I am however loving their little personalities and their learning to be more independent. They amaze more and more each day. I can't wait to spend the day outside with them and some more family tomorrow! Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment