Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jack's 3rd Birthday

   Our little Jack is growing up to be such a big boy. He even got to drink water out of a big boy cup on his birthday! I am in total disbelief that he turned 3. I guess it's true what they say, time flies when you're having fun!
   Meme planned an awesome birthday party for Jack if I do say so myself. It was called "Camp run-a-muk"! There were smores, swimming, trail mix, a pinata and more! It was such an awesome party for such an awesome 3 year old little boy!
Jack with his new bike!
Look at this awesome cake!
So detailed!
Even the inside of the cake is awesome!
Jack blowing out his candles!
Happy Campers!
Melanie is so artistic! She did such an awesome job on this party!
S'mores!
Aleah and me enjoying the party!
Sweet mama and her big boy!
Kelly taking a pic of Josh!
Josh taking a pic of Kelly!
Tired Al!
Sk and her sucker!
My poor babies were long over due for a nap!
What kind of party would it be without a pinata!

   What a great party! I still can't get over Jack turning 3! He is growing up too fast! I am so happy we got to spend time with Jack and the whole family last week. It was a much needed vacation for all of us. Now I just need a vacation minus the babies. If only.....

2 comments:

  1. Holy mamajama!...that is one big cake! How many people did it feed? Beautiful cake...love the details. Cute theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feed too many people.Melanie went up to the pool and told random kids to come get some. She had to make sure it was small enough to fit in her fridge. It was a really cute theme!!

    ReplyDelete