Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 2010: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

I have so many pics of the girls that I don't know what to do. I am going to have quite a few posts from last year at Christmastime just because I have so many pics I want to put up!!!




Me and my Joshy Poo!
 I just can't get over how much Al's hair has grown since this!!
 I miss them being little but I love them just the way they are now.
 I really just can't get over how much they have grown. Sk's hair has gotten a lot longer too!
 I was feeding them carrots and they both put their feet in their mouths in between! Ha ha!!
 Look at those eyes!
 Those eyes too!
 It was so much easier to take pics of them together last year!! They don't know how to be still now.
 I miss those little fat rolls!!
 These are the stockings I made!
 Al always has that "I'm up to something" look...
 Our sweet little tree! Josh and I put this tree up our first Christmas together. It was the only tree we had that year:)
 Our sweet tree!!!
 These are the best gifts I could ever have under my tree!!
 I had to hang the stockings up in a higher place this year because little naughty hands.


I still have so much more to come from last year and this year!! I can't believe how fast this year has past!!

No comments:

Post a Comment