Friday, December 16, 2011

December 2010: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas Part 2

 For the past few years we have had a group of friends that we have had a Christmas party with. This year we didn't having our annual party because so many have moved too far away. It's sad really, but Al and Sk got to attend last year's party. I really missed that party this year.
 All of our sweet friends all brought the girls a present.
The girls really enjoyed the wrapping paper. I am hoping this year they will enjoy opening the presents!
 My bosses even gave the girls a gift. I thought that was very sweet of them.




 Oh the days when they had a bottle for dinner.
 This year I am not putting a single present under the tree until Christmas Eve.
 Presents wouldn't last under there for very long with the girls around.
 Santa doesn't come until Christmas Eve anyway.
   I have more coming from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day last year!! I am loving looking back on last year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment